This is for any individual who wants to know who they are, what their purpose is, and how they can better themselves. Self-Awareness is having a clear perception of your personality, including strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions. It allows you to understand other people, how they perceive you, your attitude and your responses to them in the moment; as well as, understanding the reasons for feeling confident and lacking confidence. You will be given the skills to assist you in every aspect of your life.
People who should attend:
- Team Members,
- PR Professionals,
- Sales Professionals.
- Gaining confidence and self awareness
- Identifying your personality type and temperament
- Set personal objectives and plans for personal progression
- Identify your strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities
- Produce a simple action plan that identifies ways to meet your short-term goals
- Identify your purpose
- Uncovering and changing Core Beliefs
- Uncovering & understanding various fears of criticism, failure, loss (also self esteem)and fear itself – how to overcome fear and never be afraid again
- Identify your thoughts to enhance positive affirmations
- Using the 6 human needs in everyday life
- Maslow’s theory
“I’ve worked with Barbara for quite some time now and she has become more than just a Voice and Personal Development Trainer to me. She’s always willing to go the extra mile for her students. I have learned so much from her and my training has produced great results. I am now able to handle the switchboard by myself and I always sound very professional.
“I owe it all to Barbara Barbieri – Owner, Biebie Productions.”
Voice and Personal Development Trainer at Getsmarter
“I came to Barbara, because I just had no confidence. That and I didn’t really know myself. There was a promotion on the table at work, but my boss told me I need to sort myself out first before I can apply for the promotion. Within 3 weeks I was already on track and my confidence started improving, in the 4th week I got the promotion.
Barbara knows exactly what she is doing and guides you gently through the process of getting to know yourself again, your surroundings, and your relationships. She is an awesome tutor and I highly recommend her to anyone who needs to get their life, work and even personal life back on track.”